"LUNCH ON A LEASH"





NO, We didn't eat what was on the leash!
This was an event for the Verde Valley Humane Society ~ Lunch with your fuzzy friends~Quite a day!!!
Beautiful grounds, soothing music, food to make your dog drool! Funky art (mine)~ Full day of Fun!!
Here are some photos!! Paintings at the event, Fuzzy friends that stopped by to say hi!, Me & my little DOG "Bamboo"
I have an event going on Thanksgiving week end. Jerona Cafe & Gallery, Cottonwood, AZ. They are celebrating a 1 year anniversary ~ outdoor party ~ I am painting many new dog art pieces, coffee house art & much more of my fun loving art!!!!
I will be selling them at the event. My art can also be found for sale inside the Jerona Cafe & Gallery ~ If in the area you need to check it out!

Check back tomorrow & I will post new paintings ~ never been seen ~ Just for the Event.
You can request a personl painting of your pet in my FUNKY STYLE!!