New Tiki Mugs Are on The Way!!


Yay!! Tiki Mug Season!! That's year'round right? 

How to Order A Tiki Mug

This is a large mold that I work from. It is a custom mold made in Hawaii, this is so popular and such a great addition to any collection. I do not know of this mold anywhere else. 

This mug holds 5 cups of fluids & is safe to drink from. My Steps are- Hand pour the mold several layers,24-48 hour dry time, clean, fire, glaze, paint, fire again, glaze again, fire again.

One color is a base price of $50. All paint designs are original, I sign & date the bottom of each piece. I do take requests of colors that you may want duplicated. If you have a photo you can send me, I can work from that and give you an exact price. I charge anywhere from $50 to $100 depending on the details & paint choice. Sometimes more if there is gold involved as there are extra steps and product. Plus shipping.

I would need to know of the date you need your pieces by. Once deposit is received & design colors are confirmed. I complete all custom pieces within 2 weeks or sooner, depending on how many orders I have.

I require 50% deposit to begin your tiki mug, payment in full upon completion. I send a photo of the completed piece prior to shipping.

I use UPS or Priority Mail - your choice.


Please feel free to call if you have any questions, I am a full time artist - This is my studio number.

Tiki Time!!
Jan A. Sullivan
928-254-1889