Hank Erwin - The Copper Album - Kickstarter


Over a year ago I started working on this project with my lovely friend Hank Erwin
The creativity flowed naturally. Together, we spent an insane amount of emotion, time & dedication on this project.
I have an astronomical amount of personal hours vested including time photographing & videoing this music man. 
I’ve had the challenging process of editing down all this great footage of him.
I am excited to share my work and his work. 
When we started I did not realize that working together would be an honor & a gift.
The countless months listening to him write & re-write these beautiful songs til perfection was incredible. 
Soon they can be heard by everyone.
Today we launched the Kickstarter campaign to support the recording of his new album.
I am proud of the result of the hard work from both of us.
Wait till you see what rewards you get when you support the recording of this new album!

Share & support this incredible project. 
Check it out & Enjoy!